Men vs. Charleston

WarTiger

Great to win, but OMG, how stressful! They must have shot less than 50% at the FT line tonight.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, auskip07 said:

cant play this poorly in the next game

I hope not. That's 3 quarters in a row that we have.

Survived --- Advanced.  Job done for today.  Not a lot of correcting you can do at this point in the season.  For some reason we've hit some kind of wall and just aren't shooting well.  Defense Auburn Defense saved the day.  

Only bad thing I'll say is we did way to much standing around iso play, need better ball movement spacing and passing.  

War Eagle!!

1 hour ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Charleston shot 41%. Auburn shot 28%. Its tied. Something tells me the second number increases by at least 10 percent in the second half. Feeling good (of course that might be thanks to Pensacola Bay Brewery) . One more half to advance, boys! Lehgo!!!

I’ll take four more just like it (same result that is)

Well, we’ve now won a Big Dance game for the first time in a long time and that in itself is a big deal. Not a good showing at all but at least we continue on.  WDE!!

War Eagle! A win is a win is a win.....I'll take it. Considering everything this team has faced they are amazing no matter what happens from here on out in the tourney.

WTF is up with these horrific announcers claiming that Brown got away with a foul on that 3 pt attempt? He didn't touch him in real time and, amazingly, didn't touch him with each successive slomo replay. 

3 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

I’ll take four more just like it (same result that is)

I'd rather have five more :)

Four means we lose in the natty.

Archived