WarTiger

Men vs. Charleston

I don't have cable or dish or streaming. They just hit halftime in the MSU/Bicknell game. They talked extensively about Auburn's game and in particular, Harper picking up two quick fouls. Barkley seemed to favor putting Harper on the bench but added he needed to play smarter. Hopefully, he will in the second half.

1 minute ago, milehighfan said:

I don't have cable or dish or streaming. They just hit halftime in the MSU/Bicknell game. They talked extensively about Auburn's game and in particular, Harper picking up two quick fouls. Barkley seemed to favor putting Harper on the bench but added he needed to play smarter. Hopefully, he will in the second half.

Someone mentioned that they were watching at NCAA.com

inbounds pass from the baseline to Spencer at he drops it in for a few feet out.  25-18.   25-20.

Sure could use those missed FTs....

Brown with a defensive rebound and he's fouled.   shooting 2.  1st no good.  2nd no good.  25-20

HALFTIME.  Game is tied 25-25.  Auburn hasn't been able to hit much of anything tonight.   Not sure what we can do to fix it.

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

Had this team is bi polar

Well hope we see the other polar in the second half.

Well, that lead evaporated quickly. Hopefully they can find their range from behind the arc in the second half. This is hard to watch them struggle like this. Especially Brown. 

Y'all, calm down.  We played an entire half in a tournament game without our PG and we're tied.  Actually in pretty good shape.

Bryce even struggling at FT line.

i know it’s killing him.

Its killing me!!

Missed FTs and no game from Brown. Need a better effort in the 2nd half.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bryce is struggling but I hope he keeps his confidence and works through it. Getting Harper back in the 2nd half should help.