Men vs. Charleston

WarTiger

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Y'all, calm down.  We played an entire half in a tournament game without our PG and we're tied.  Actually in pretty good shape.

I would say the message board is pretty calm.  Especially with how we are shooting.  We have seen it now for 5 games or so though.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow it’s crazy the difference in Bryce. He’s really off. I mean, not a very good player off right now. Shell of what he was earlier pre-injury. 

My mother seems to be bad luck lol, every time she watches a game start to finish we lose. We get up 8, she starts watching, then they tie it up right before half. Lol

brown is hurting us badly tonight and it might not be a bad idea to play harper and mitchell in the 2nd...defense and rebounding may have to win it for us tonight....chuma needs to work the lane more than he has so far....really concerned about how we have played

1 minute ago, PUB78 said:

Missed FTs and no game from Brown. Need a better effort in the 2nd half.

Don’t think effort is the problem. It’s confidence!

And if that three before half by CoC is an indicator, look out second half like bama SEC .

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

My mother seems to be bad luck lol, every time she watches a game start to finish we lose. We get up 8, she starts watching, then they tie it up right before half. Lol

Put mama on the bench...

We’ve forced their season average of turnovers in 1 half. I’m beyond words with this team underachieving. Tied for rebounds, c of c has 5 more fouls and are only 1/2 at the line. No reason at all to not be up 10+ let alone tied

Worst half of basketball since the second half of the bama game...

1 minute ago, auburntiger1987 said:

We’ve forced their season average of turnovers in 1 half. I’m beyond words with this team underachieving. Tied for rebounds, c of c has 5 more fouls and are only 1/2 at the line. No reason at all to not be up 10+ let alone tied

It’s called a wall. We need to run through it. 

Must make the free throws and out shooters have to get in the game. Everything is being thrown up short of the mark. It has to be mental except for poor Brown...wish he would pull out his heating pad! We always look terrible against underdogs..why can’t we ever show up good on national TV?

Just now, AUGoo said:

Don’t think effort is the problem. It’s confidence!

And if that three before half by CoC is an indicator, look out second half like bama SEC .

It's no contact practices,rustiness and a change in team chemistry with McLemore out. And Bryce is playing at about 60%. Effort is not the problem for sure.

All signs point that we should have a better second half, but I’m really concerned about Brown. You could see the confidence draining away when he missed his first free throw, and the second was mocking him when it went in and out.

Frustrated because if we had hit a few of our threes, we’ll be riding comfortably.

what is the score guys?  thanks

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Worst half of basketball since the second half of the bama game...

Haha, and it happens to be the next half. 3rd halves the charm, if that can possibly make sense.

We've waited so long for this game... hopefully we shake the dookie off of our shooting hands and close this thing out and continue it all the way to the sweet 16...

Just now, AUDynasty said:

All signs point that we should have a better second half, but I’m really concerned about Brown. You could see the confidence draining away when he missed his first free throw, and the second was mocking him when it went in and out.

Frustrated because if we had hit a few of our threes, we’ll be riding comfortably.

It’s a little scary to realize that with just a break or 2 or a 3 dropping we could do ok. Maybe we will have a whole lot better 2nd half...that’s all I can wish. We cannot be embarrassed again by an underdog on National TV.

1 minute ago, AU Is Gold said:

Haha, and it happens to be the next half. 3rd halves the charm, if that can possibly make sense.

This made me literally LOL, not sure why but it did. I needed a laugh. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I think we found the problem!

Quick! Pillow case over the head put her in THE CAR! Lock the doors!

Good god man! Do whatever it takes!

7 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Put mama on the bench...

Lol, I had to come to their house Bc I don’t have tru tv for some reason. I heard her say ____ I replied “are you watching the game”, she followed with: yes I’ll stop. Lol. Football is a different story, if she goes to a football game, we’ve always won. Ha

Charleston shot 41%. Auburn shot 28%. Its tied. Something tells me the second number increases by at least 10 percent in the second half. Feeling good (of course that might be thanks to Pensacola Bay Brewery) . One more half to advance, boys! Lehgo!!!

Archived