Sunday tip

WarEagle123

Good. I’ll be tearing home from a soccer tournament in Montgomery. Give me time to get home from Sadie’s games. 

2 hours ago, auburntiger1987 said:

ESPN still shows us a 1 pt favorite. I think that we can cause some foul trouble with their aggressiveness. Hopefully spencer can stay under control like yesterday

We gotta get out of this shooting funk we are in or it won't matter. Im hoping the end of that last game got us out of it, but its been very ugly. A sweet 16 trip would definitely be a bonus considering the challenges we have faced.

Gotta hit shots. Gotta let’em fly. Gotta go fast and get points in transition. Hit freebies. That’s our only game. It’s gotta work. 

I would love nothing better than spending my first Sunday off from work with Auburn getting a win over Clemson. Regardless of what happens tomorrow at least we're not UVA. :bananadance:

Game start time Please??

1 hour ago, WarTim said:

Game start time Please??

6:10 central time. Supposed to be on TBS. TBS showed Auburn on their guide yesterday but currently the guide shows Kansas. Anybody got an update?

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

6:10 central time. Supposed to be on TBS. TBS showed Auburn on their guide yesterday but currently the guide shows Kansas. Anybody got an update?

Kansas won last night. The Auburn- Clemson winner plays Kansas the next round. The guide is probably just inaccurate.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Thanks and WDE !!!

Archived