Softball vs. uat

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perry grounds it sharply through the left side into left field for a single.  Kendall Veach coming up.

Maresette in to pinch run for Perry.   Veach is hit by a pitch.   Runners on 1st and 2nd with no outs for Tannon Snow.

Wow!

That bama first base person is impressive!

Think Saban knows his backup OL is outta town?

Draper grounds to 2nd, and the 2nd baseman is able to cut it off and Rivera runs right to the tag to end the inning.  Auburn leaves the bases loaded but lead 2-0

Damn Dean makes some awful choices, a slapper with the bases loaded one out for a righty who drew a walk in her first AB.

And I don't know what Rivera is doing, swinging at a groundball on a 2-0 count, then stopping and waiting to be tagged on the basepaths.

Martin sets them down again.   Auburn coming up.  Taylon Snow, McCrackin and Shea coming up.

McCrackin walks, pitch gets away from catcher.  Snow moves to 3rd. McCrackin being alert on the bases takes advantage of uat's casual approach and moves to 2nd.  Runners on 2nd and 3rd with no outs for Courtney Shea.

Now I know why Emily is first base coach.  She was the most aggressive base runner I have ever seen.  Only fitting for her to direct Casey for a 2 base walk

Perry chopper back to the pitcher.  2 outs.  Runners still at 2nd and 3rd.   Kendall Veach up.   They are intentionally walking Veach to load the bases.

Archived