Men vs. Clemson

WarTiger

Just now, ausue82 said:

I cannot stand this female announcer.   Anyone know where to find the AU Network?   They're not on the Auburn Athletics app tonight.   

Talk 99.5 on iHeartRadio 

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m gonna stop complaining because we are very short handed but we aren’t really out sized in this one.  We just aren’t playing with effort and team basketball.  Maybe we get to hitting some jump shots and cleaning up rebounding.  Let’s go Tigers!!

1 minute ago, ausue82 said:

I cannot stand this female announcer.   Anyone know where to find the AU Network?   They're not on the Auburn Athletics app tonight.   

Sort of agree, but she speaks the truth. We are not playing well. Can't sugar coat this exhibition. 

During the year Harper was one of the top of pg in college. Since McLemore injury he has tried to do to much. It has impacted whole team. He needs to get back to running the offense.

Just tuning in holy poop this doesn't look good. I'm getting to where I don't like Clempson.

It is an embarrassment.

Embarrassing...a lot of uncontested shots for Clemp

Where the flip is the foul there? We got mugged in the paint twice.

Hard to believe this was the team that ran bama off the floor a few weeks ago....  6 minutes scoreless...

4 minutes ago, corchjay said:

I’m gonna stop complaining because we are very short handed but we aren’t really out sized in this one.  We just aren’t playing with effort and team basketball.  Maybe we get to hitting some jump shots and cleaning up rebounding.  Let’s go Tigers!!

Slightly disagree.  I think the effort is there.  Its a bunch of guys trying to do too much instead of settling down and just playing ball.

Missing shots. Terrible defense. Something huge needs to happen.

I will be so glad when we have our WHOLE TEAM and Dunbar and Spencer are out of the rotation. They play so out of control and reckless. They have no idea how to harness their elite athleticism.

Archived