Men vs. Clemson

WarTiger

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we have to start hitting 3 pointers soon. Never seen us this cold.

8 minutes ago, AU64 said:

one and done on shots....a team no bigger than us is owning us on the boards....

And it's not even close.  Clemson is gang rebounding.

I would put in anyone who actually wants to play defense, pass the ball, and play team ball. Even if it's the walk-on's. I would rather lose and play our hearts out then lose and not play team ball.

I’m not supposed to bash players but I don’t believe enough effort is being put in right now. Lazy defense, lazy passes, lazy shot selection. In the most important game of the year. Offensive sets make no sense, defensive positioning bad and defensive switching not happening. No rebounders down low fighting for anything. This looks like a lack effort. And a lack of knowledge on their opponent.

10 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

We STILL are trying to shoot out of a slump. STILL!!! STOP IT!!! RUN A D*MN PLAY! 

Don't really understand this, but I agree!!  ;D

I honestly hope BP makes that lockeroom hell. This is the only game this season that I’ve just been absolutely sickened by the effort.

Auburn had such a terrific season, I hate for it to come to an end with such an abysmal performance. 

I am sick of anything Clemson!

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

beer helps

yeah....I'll have one of those too.....; 

At this rate we would be lucky to crack 40 points.

It’s absolutely disheartening to see our effort. You can see us slumping our shoulders and heads down. 

I really don’t understand how we could shoot so bad in last seven or so games. 

Can’t watch. Literally. But also based on the stats on the CBS app I can’t say I’m disappointed. 18% from the floor. This team has just run out of gas. Been a great year though.

Archived