Men vs. Clemson

WarTiger

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

I agree.  He's pretty much being a colossal douche and not at all professional. 

Do y'all realize that Chuck is NEVER professional in the classical sense of the term?  If you're mad about this, then you haven't watched these two for years.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loss of Mac has turned this team totally upside down although there seemed to be "issues" in that game at South Carolina so hard to know when things started to change.   

We don't have many players but lots of schools play 7 or 8 and Syracuse has 6 plus a walk-on who was on the floor for several minutes when their best player fouled out.  Just does not seem to be that necessary "spirit" now. 

6 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

Anybody who's watched Auburn basketball for the last month could have seen this coming from a mile away. If I'm being honest,  they didn't even deserve a win against Charleston.

True. However in the tournament its survive and advance. They got the win against Charleston. A better team would bllow us out which is what's happening.

It's their play that's just been pathetic here lately. However right now Pearl needs to let them know, you are in the tournament down 20. It's time to play for PRIDE

2 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

Anybody who's watched Auburn basketball for the last month could have seen this coming from a mile away. If I'm being honest,  they didn't even deserve a win against Charleston.

I've watched them plenty and did not see this coming. Did not expect to EVER trail by 24 at the half. Doubt you did either. If you did then move to Vegas because you could make it big there. Deserving to win doesn't always go along with winning. If it did the effort these guys gave all season would have put them in the final four. We're all disappointed but running them down isn't what Auburn does to their own. 

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Then you haven't been watching.  Chuck has been giving Kenny hell all week about UNC.

You’re right I haven’t watched nor do I care. Chuck could deserve an ass whooping too, doesn’t change the fact that guy is a douchebag 

39 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I honestly hope BP makes that lockeroom hell. This is the only game this season that I’ve just been absolutely sickened by the effort.

I don't think it's "effort" per se', but it's certainly mental.

Chuck makes money being Chuck. It doesn’t bother me one bit.....he’s backed up his love for Auburn ten times over. Now let’s get back in this one. 

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

I don't think it's "effort" per se' but it's certainly mental.

Could be it, not happy with the body language, lack of discipline, etc. 

15 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

that is just their shtick. Chuck gave him hell when unc lost. Been doing it for over a decade on inside the NBA. It is very entertaining. Just sucks that Auburn is on the receiving end of it now.

Yep.  I thought it was funny and Barkley handled it well.

We have to believe in this team no matter how hard it may be at the moment. Maybe 60 minutes from now we will see something special in a good way come to fruition.

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

True. However in the tournament its survive and advance. They got the win against Charleston. A better team would blue is out which is what's happening.

It's their play that's just been pathetic here lately. However right now Pearl needs to let them know, you are in the tournament down 20. It's time to play for PRIDE

They look completely disorganized on both ends of the court. Auburn needs to swarm and create turnover. That's not happening. It's no secret Auburn relies on 3-ball to drop for their offense to thrive. It also opens up the driving lanes. Auburn is now 8-39 in the tournament.

Auburn has made a living from coming back from big deficits ever since the start of SEC play,  so it's not unthinkable that Auburn could make a run. However,  they'll have to do a complete 180 on both sides of the court to make it happen.

Never in a million years did I think that we would get blown out by a team almost identical to us. 

Archived