Tony Barbee

TexasTiger

Wow is this dude serious? Pearl's success just makes this dude look like a bigger idiot as each day goes by so I don't know why he's laughing. 

Nice comment there too haha

12 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

That response is pretty savage. 

But seriously, **** that guy. 

It WAS a savage response, but Barbee never had AU good enough to get beat in the NCAA!

Also, how did Barbee's (UK) team do against AU this year?

what has he done the last 8 years except rob Auburn and Kentucky of a paycheck?

That was exactly his goal I guess.

Worse B B coach ever at Auburn.

12 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Coach Cal will have to discipline him. That's unacceptable for a coach/leadership position.

Yep....I'm not a coach Cal fan but I get he has something to say about that....

11 hours ago, PUB78 said:

Worse B B coach ever at Auburn.

This !!!! And yet there were some that did not want him fired., give him more time ,you can't recruit good players to AU because of Under Amour and lots of other bull **** excuses. 

2 hours ago, kevon67 said:

Waiting for my acct was hacked defense lol

He was busy recruiting while someone else was tweeting for him.

41 minutes ago, kd4au said:

This !!!! And yet there were some that did not want him fired., give him more time ,you can't recruit good players to AU because of Under Amour and lots of other bull **** excuses. 

Based on everything I've heard or read, Tony Barbee is a first-class a-hole.  Treated his players like crap. 

why would this guy care what happens at AU? He got 4 years here and proceeded to do a terrible job and got fired. Why the hard feelings?

2 minutes ago, gravejd said:

why would this guy care what happens at AU? He got 4 years here and proceeded to do a terrible job and got fired. Why the hard feelings?

I think he's got a little Joey Freshwater in him.

Yesterday still didn't exceed a Barbee team's heroics. In the worst performance I've ever seen by an AU team in any sport, Barbee had us behind LSU 37-6 at the HALF! Were I Barbee I'd want as little mention of Auburn around me as possible. Anyone can fail, it takes a real lack of intelligence to fail as spectacularly as Barbee failed.

Archived