Lt. Col. Ralph Peters - Fox News

RunInRed

That's kind of funny because Peters has been the biggest hawk and Obama critic around. I like the guy and usually agree with him. Not sure what his beef is with FOX now. I would note there is already a thread on this in the other political forum started long before this one.

9 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

That's kind of funny because Peters has been the biggest hawk and Obama critic around. I like the guy and usually agree with him. Not sure what his beef is with FOX now.

He fully explains why in the letter.

5 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

He fully explains why in the letter.

I know but it I'm just curious why after years of being a guest commentator. As I said he has been a long time hawk and Obama critic. FOX has been the only place to voice his opinions as far as I know.

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

I know but it I'm just curious why after years of being a guest commentator. As I said he has been a long time hawk and Obama critic. FOX has been the only place to voice his opinions as far as I know.

Because, as he said, he believes Fox has become a propoganda wing for the White House as opposed to a news outlet that happens to skew conservative (his words, not mine).  His reasoning is pretty clear.

12 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Because, as he said, he believes Fox has become a propoganda wing for the White House as opposed to a news outlet that happens to skew conservative (his words, not mine).  His reasoning is pretty clear.

I don't see that yet in Fox  but if so I would see that as a plus for FOX since CNN, MSNBC, etc. are all clearly WH haters, hence we get all biases and decide for ourselves where the truth lies.

9 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Turns out, there was a contract dispute including the dickard terms of said contract. Probably his pay. The letter is just smoke screen.

Archived