spring practice updates??

shabby

I am assuming that the lack of football practice updates is due to the practices being closed to the media and spectators. Is that correct? If so it seems like there's been a whole lot more closed practices this spring in comparison to other years. But maybe I'm just making a faulty assumption. Any observations on this? How many practices have actually occurred so far? how many have been open to media?

16 minutes ago, shabby said:

I am assuming that the lack of football practice updates is due to the practices being closed to the media and spectators. Is that correct? If so it seems like there's been a whole lot more closed practices this spring in comparison to other years. But maybe I'm just making a faulty assumption. Any observations on this? How many practices have actually occurred so far? how many have been open to media?

Stay tuned?

"Players returned to practice this week and will speak to media for the first time in what seems like forever after practice Thursday evening. Get excited. Thursday is when you might start hearing names you’ll want to remember."

https://www.seccountry.com/auburn/auburn-sports-football-has-no-time-to-waste-softball-scores-big

1 hour ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Stay tuned?

"Players returned to practice this week and will speak to media for the first time in what seems like forever after practice Thursday evening. Get excited. Thursday is when you might start hearing names you’ll want to remember."

https://www.seccountry.com/auburn/auburn-sports-football-has-no-time-to-waste-softball-scores-big

Thanks for the update. How many practices have there been?

5 minutes ago, shabby said:

Thanks for the update. How many practices have there been?

Wrong person to ask.

Four, I think, before spring break? Think they got back y'day? 

Kind'a hoping for updates myself.

WDE

3 minutes ago, Mid Atlantic Tiger said:

Wait, I thought you Dominionists were more interested in Baptisms....glad someone is interested in football on a football board

You complaining about 1 thread? Woooow

With only 20% of the plays passes I'd really like the details on 4 interceptions. Like confirmation on who threw them. Hopefully not just Malik, fresh off his ballyhooed spring break private QB coaching. Joey? Did Stidham sneak In? Details anybody?

2 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

With only 20% of the plays passes I'd really like the details on 4 interceptions. Like confirmation on who threw them. Hopefully not just Malik, fresh off his ballyhooed spring break private QB coaching. Joey? Did Stidham sneak In? Details anybody?

Malik Willis threw three of the interceptions and Joey Gatewood the other. The quarterbacks were not live, which kept them from using their rushing ability to keep the defense honest.

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

Gotta wonder how many of those interceptions were due to the defense knowing what was coming.

I would guess the majority. Being that it was the first scrimmage, especially spring they were running the same basic plays they always run in practice.

If I recall correctly, there were interceptions last year and people LOST THEIR MINDS over it - whether Stidham or White threw them. It will be ok y’all. 

5 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Our DBs know the routes our receivers run.  

So does the rest of the country...

3 minutes ago, around4ever said:

It's not difficult. It's either a bubble screen or a fly. 

Nailed it!

6 hours ago, around4ever said:

Our DBs know the routes our receivers run.  

6 hours ago, bigbird said:

So does the rest of the country...

@bigbird You owe me a new keyboard. My current one has ice tea spewed all over it

On 3/25/2018 at 8:20 AM, AidiAU said:

If I recall correctly, there were interceptions last year and people LOST THEIR MINDS over it - whether Stidham or White threw them. It will be ok y’all. 

Nope. First spring scrimmage last year had more passes (40%) and nothing like 4 ints. We'll be ok but let's not rewrite history.

On 3/25/2018 at 9:37 AM, bigbird said:

Nailed it!

Our WR route tree is pretty much a straight line under our genius HC.

wde

Archived