McMaster Gone

Brad_ATX

2 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Has to be remnants of his business mentality. Not arguing for or against it, just throwing it out there. 

2 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Has to be remnants of his business mentality. Not arguing for or against it, just throwing it out there. 

I don't disagree with that assessment at all.  Just really weird timing considering he's trying to have talks with North Korea and apparently McMaster was instrumental in striking that initial deal.

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I don't disagree with that assessment at all.  Just really weird timing considering he's trying to have talks with North Korea and apparently McMaster was instrumental in striking that initial deal.

Who knows

23 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

what kind of talks does anyone have with NK Brad?

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

what kind of talks does anyone have with NK Brad?

Have you been paying attention the news?  POTUS came out and targeted talks with NK for May.  McMaster was apparently instrumental in working with South Korea to facilitate that.

Now, do I think they'll be productive if they even happen?  No.

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Have you been paying attention the news?  POTUS came out and targeted talks with NK for May.  McMaster was apparently instrumental in working with South Korea to facilitate that.

Now, do I think they'll be productive if they even happen?  No.

Yep and thanks President Trump

Y’all let me know when we actually have real leadership in DC and the White House. It’s like common sense these days....a rare sight. 

15 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Y’all let me know when we actually have real leadership in DC and the White House. It’s like common sense these days....a rare sight. 

I really doubt there is more then maybe 2 people with common sense in DC and those two are two gay friends I know who live there. 

Archived