Baseball vs Kentucky game 1

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tigerbelle said:

Another UK pitcher.

Wish they would have left him, Williams loves the fast ball and the righty Maley wasn't getting anything close with the breaking ball.

score please....Thanks!

12 strikeouts for Casey Nono.  Showing some emotion with the two strikeouts in the seventh.  His signing bonus increases by about a quarter $ million every time he takes the mound.  If you've got friends who like good pitching I would strongly urged them to catch him, this is crazy good stuff he's bringing every Friday.

5 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

12 strikeouts for Casey Nono.  Showing some emotion with the two strikeouts in the seventh.  His signing bonus increases by about a quarter $ million every time he takes the mound.  If you've got friends who like good pitching I would strongly urged them to catch him, this is crazy good stuff he's bringing every Friday.

he is a pleasure to watch if you appreciate pitching 

1 minute ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

He now has 63 strikeouts against 3 walks in 39 2/3 innings.  That's simply not possible.

Had no idea he was that effective

Coker gets the first two easily then gives up a bloop single.  Goes 3-0, then groove two fastballs followed by a devastating 3-2 breaking ball for the strikeout.  Steve Smith has really earned his volunteer coaches salary.  

1 minute ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

As a former catcher I gotta' say the royal blue and white UK catcher's gear is really sharp.

I like all KU's uniforms in all sports. 

Archived