Taylon Snow

Does anyone know her injury that is keeping her out at this time??? Was it when she slid into 2nd vs. bama on Sunday???

I asked the same question on the game thread.  Either the hand/arm injury from sliding into second, or the plantar fascitis she has, would be my guess.  Of course, it could be something totally unrelated.  Ms. Dowell acquitted herself well tonight in Snow's place.

9 hours ago, 4WDE said:

It is a shoulder issue.

She tweaked it sliding into 2nd on Sunday.  It was her non-throwing shoulder. 

I wonder how some of the other girls are feeling today after giving their muscles a chance to stiffen up.  Thinking of Podany and Veach on their tough plays. 

2 hours ago, AUBwins said:

I wonder how some of the other girls are feeling today after giving their muscles a chance to stiffen up.  Thinking of Podany and Veach on their tough plays. 

I couldn't figure out what Veach did unless it was just bruised.  Now, with MoPo, I really though she hurt her back badly when I saw the replay.   She may sit out tonight because I am sure she is sore.  

38 minutes ago, around4ever said:

I couldn't figure out what Veach did unless it was just bruised.  Now, with MoPo, I really though she hurt her back badly when I saw the replay.   She may sit out tonight because I am sure she is sore.  

It was Veach's knee that she had surgery on.  Given both of their mentalities and SEC game, I would expect both to play. 

Archived