Baseball vs Kentucky game 2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coker makes it exciting.....bet he will be glad to get out of town when this series is over....good we had that nice cushion...4-3 final..

yes!!! way to go big Blue!! Let's take game 3 and go home 2 out of 3. Do this and we could move into the top 5.

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Coker makes it exciting.....bet he will be glad to get out of town when this series is over....good we had that nice cushion...4-3 final..

I think everybody on the O&B side will be glad to put the bluegrass in the rearview mirror. 

I hope Josh Anthony is OK. 

My apologies to DD earlier, but usually on his Saturday starts I have the accessibility to whisky to calm myself with his brief erratic lapses; not the case on Sundays.  Glad he settled in and pitched really well!  Also, I'd appreciate who broke Coker to take the pin out of his voodoo doll.  Judging from the catcher's setups, not sure he hit a spot that entire inning.  Mission accomplished in getting a W on the road.  Not to get too greedy, but a series road victory against a top 20 team will help forget Friday very quickly.

2 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

My apologies to DD earlier, but usually on his Saturday starts I have the accessibility to whisky to calm myself with his brief erratic lapses; not the case on Sundays.  Glad he settled in and pitched really well!  Also, I'd appreciate who broke Coker to take the pin out of his voodoo doll.  Judging from the catcher's setups, not sure he hit a spot that entire inning.  Mission accomplished in getting a W on the road.  Not to get too greedy, but a series road victory against a top 20 team will help forget Friday very quickly.

And prove to this team that a few innings of bad baseball doesn’t mean you’re done for the weekend. That’s a big deal to steal that game. Even if we go 1-2, we get out of UK with a win, and that’s all we need on the road. Would certainly love to get two! 

Is there a thread for game 3?

29 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I think everybody on the O&B side will be glad to put the bluegrass in the rearview mirror. 

I hope Josh Anthony is OK. 

Hi Tigerbelle!  Is there a thread for game 3 today?  Thanks & WDE!

Archived