Baseball vs. Kentucky game 3

Colonel Sanders is ready to dish up some delicious chicken for our Tigers to feast on. Game 3 coming up!

Good to show some leadership Doc.....game should be under way about now...or soon....I guess. Softball game is tight with AU up 1 and the kittens beating up on Martin a bit .....but AU still in the lead...

Burns struggling with control.  Couple of walks have runners at first and second with 2 outs.  Tanner at 25 pitches in the inning.

6 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Judd Ward bunts.  2 out, runners on 2nd and third.

Say it ain't so!!!! I thought our new coach knew better than to waste an out on a sacrifice. DANG! Let's hope this is nothing but a temporary brain fart. The ghost of Coach Paw haunting the AU dugout one last time or some similar aberration.

Boy, Burns not fooling anyone today.....lots of sharply hit balls. Looks like we are going to need a bunch of runs if we are going to take the series.

Don’t get this team. 4 runs in the last inning and now getting no hit through the first three innings. Certainly won’t count them out late, but good gosh make it easier on yourselves guys.

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

Lead off single marks the end of Burns.  Pitching change

Yep....could see that coming....threw a lot of pitches and they were seeing them all.   

I liked the looks of him earlier in the year...hope this is just a fluke....he looked to me like a good potential Sunday starter this year..

Anderson in to pitch....did not get much work Friday....threw one pitch ....a WP that ended the game so guess it's good for him to get a quick chance to get his confidence back.

Archived