anyone going to Aday?

aubiefifty

even tho the a day game will be late i am thinking of going and i was wondering how many au fam folks are going and ever meet anywhere?  i would love to meet some of y'all if ya do anything like that. of course i would hate to scare anyone away............lol

if any are wanting to meet name the time and place........

On 3/26/2018 at 2:47 PM, Timbeaux38 said:

Why do they have to do this during the Masters?

If they do A-Day during the Masters, I hope someone remembers to put Tiger Woods in a non-contact jersey.  Outside of that, full contact golf might be pretty interesting. (Quiet voice: "Can he get this putt off before Marlon Davidson lays him out? <Wham!> Well, we have our answer and it isn't pretty. No way Phil recovers to make par here.")

• WarTiger changed the title to anyone going to Aday?
22 hours ago, CleCoTiger said:

If they do A-Day during the Masters, I hope someone remembers to put Tiger Woods in a non-contact jersey.  Outside of that. full contact golf might be pretty interesting. (Quiet voice: "Can he get this putt off before Marlon Davidson lays him out? <Wham!> Well, we have our answer and it isn't pretty. No way Phil recovers to make par here.")

I would definitely watch that.

20 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Not this year.  I usually go, but it coincides with spring break and I'll be in Utah visiting my daughter and freezing my tail off. 

Use hand warmers

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Use hand warmers

Actually I think the forecast for most of Utah is in the 60's for next week.  That is where I will be.

wde

7 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Used all the time in playing golf helps with entire body as long as your hands are warm

hats and boggins help keep body heat in as well. not implying you are wrong mr golf just adding to it.

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

also mr golf they say most of body heat escapes from peoples not wearing hats boggins etc.......

true playing golf you should always wear a cap/hat for both warmth and sun protection

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

true playing golf you should always wear a cap/hat for both warmth and sun protection

i typed that wrong earlier and wanted to clarify.......it souundedlike i was saying you were. i should put a disclaimer on all my posts saying "whipping my ass is nothing to brag about    lol

On 3/26/2018 at 10:59 AM, abw0004 said:

I will be there, most likely sneezing my head off, but I will be there!

I'm a huge NOLA Saints fan... I was able to get tenth row seats for the Detroit game last season for cheap from someone....I never get sick...Wouldn't you know it...the day of the game...My head was killing me and my throat was killing me..I didn't care. I still yelled loud as I could as miserable as I was...Couldn't speak for a few days and the sickness went away. Lmao.

On 3/26/2018 at 3:54 PM, CleCoTiger said:

If they do A-Day during the Masters, I hope someone remembers to put Tiger Woods in a non-contact jersey.  Outside of that, full contact golf might be pretty interesting. (Quiet voice: "Can he get this putt off before Marlon Davidson lays him out? <Wham!> Well, we have our answer and it isn't pretty. No way Phil recovers to make par here.")

Contact?  HA!

I'd be impressed if they were able to perform while someone is whispering from 100 yds away during their back swing.

Note: For the record, I'm just kidding.  I love golf and AM impressed.

12 hours ago, WFE12 said:

90% Rain Saturday....

"...it isn't raining rain you know,

it's raining violets"

Archived