WFE12

Assistant coach recruiting territory reassignments

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

they say john wayne was a great football player..............lol

He was a decent player not really that great imo

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

He was a decent player not really that great imo

yeah i kinda pulled that one out of me arse..............lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

He was a decent player not really that great imo

But he was a hell of a cowboy. Still love me some John Wayne movies.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kd4au said:

But he was a hell of a cowboy. Still love me some John Wayne movies.

The Searchers best western of all time

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

The Searchers best western of all time

i loved the searchers but ti took me years coming to grip with john wayne kinda being a jerk..............truth. i finally did and it is probably his best or dang close to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like "True Grit" best of Wayne's movies. The girl did an outstanding job in her support role.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I like "True Grit" best of Wayne's movies. The girl did an outstanding job in her support role.

Might be blasphemy to those who grew up on the original, but the Coen Brothers remake with Jeff Bridges was really good. 

'The Alamo' is my favorite John Wayne movie. One of the great monologues of all time:
 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Might be blasphemy to those who grew up on the original, but the Coen Brothers remake with Jeff Bridges was really good. 

'The Alamo' is my favorite John Wayne movie. One of the great monologues of all time:
 

 

Both versions of True Grit are among my favorites......I watch whichever one is available and seen 'em both a dozen times....Both girls are great and Jeff Bridges was outstanding in his version. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AU64 said:

Both versions of True Grit are among my favorites......I watch whichever one is available and seen 'em both a dozen times....Both girls are great and Jeff Bridges was outstanding in his version. 

Out of likes. I need to re-watch the original. Huge fan of westerns. And John Wayne. Redundant, perhaps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

The Searchers best western of all time

To continue the derailment: "Shane" and "High Noon" would be in that conversation as well. I might have to vote "High Noon"....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any of the John Ford westerns would be up there for me. Ft. Apache, She wore a yellow ribbon, Rio Grande, stagecoach....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Any of the John Ford westerns would be up there for me. Ft. Apache, She wore a yellow ribbon, Rio Grande, stagecoach...

Noted and thank you for the recs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once Upon a Time in the West with Henry Fonda, Charles Bronson, Jason Robards and my favorite.....Claudia Cardinale.  Dang!!!!  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, bigbird said:

Any of the John Ford westerns would be up there for me. Ft. Apache, She wore a yellow ribbon, Rio Grande, stagecoach....

The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance takes my top spot for John Wayne westerns. Lots of good ones from which to choose. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now