Baseball Regional Projections

In your annual "way too early but fun to think about" thread, baseball America has released their projected field of 64. https://www.baseballamerica.com/stories/projected-fied-of-64-march-28-2018/ .

It has Auburn as a host with Texas, South Alabama, and Mercer.  Anything but sending us to Tallahassee when all is said and done and I'm fine.  Send us to Oregon State before Tallahassee!

It would be great to host.  I agree with not going to Tallahassee and would like to add, not having Clemson in our regional, wherever it is played.  Tired of seeing them  in any sport these days.

Of course our super in this projection is paired with the FSU Super, meaning if we both won our regionals, we’d play em in Tallahassee. I am so tired of that place. I’d rather go get our butt kicked in Corvallis, Oregon or Chapel Hill, NC than come up short in Tallahassee again. Here’s to hoping our guys continue playing great ball and lock up a national seed this year. Man that would be some kind of exciting 

I am sick of Florida State regionals.......Like Clemson in many ways. Keep playing the way we are and we will host one this go around!  Looks like a competitive field but very winnable!  Butch has his men playing some nice ball for sure!

Archived