lindsey video on progress of offense

aubiefifty

5 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Look at that @McLoofus, Coach is talking up your boy Miller.

Man, I would love for him to make me make him my man crush for 2018. He's the forgotten big man that a lot of people want (hopefully).

Boy howdy, were Chip's comments about the OLs telling. Good and bad, IMO.

Love his comments on Shed Jackson. Also sounding like the guy we hope he is. 

Just now, McLoofus said:

Man, I would love for him to make me make him my man crush for 2018. He's the forgotten big man that a lot of people want (hopefully).

Boy howdy, were Chip's comments about the OLs telling. Good and bad, IMO.

Love his comments on Shed Jackson. Also sounding like the guy we hope he is. 

Yea, the video both excited and made me nervous. You could tell when he was struggling to say something good at times. I was disappointed in his comment about my boy Barrett. Sound like he need to step his game up. His comments (or at least body language/tone) about Kim do NOT make me comfortable. I hope Brahms heals fast. As for Miller, it was really interesting that he focused on him when few if any of the things that have been written about the Spring even mention him. Shows you how little the writers really know.

maybe the mighty cox improved from last year to this.......one can hope   lol

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Noooooooooooooooo he mentioned the Coxcat as an option

Honestly, based on his body language, I think he just wanted to get to the next subject and was just saying whatever he could think of.

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Noooooooooooooooo he mentioned the Coxcat as an option

Just throwing Brent Venables off the trail.

(See, this is designed to make you feel better on 2 levels, because we don't freaking have to freaking play freaking Clemson this year. Make that 3 levels, because I just reverse jinxed us into the playoffs.)

Speaking about RBs, "it will come down to pass protection."

Some insight into Gus' hesitation to rotate backs during the season.

I'm reading into this without any personal knowledge about our offense, but it sounds like the offense has been on the struggle this spring. Injuries aside, sounds like Chip is doing what he can to remain positive.

4 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

I'm reading into this without any personal knowledge about our offense, but it sounds like the offense has been on the struggle this spring. Injuries aside, sounds like Chip is doing what he can to remain positive.

We need an icon for agree with what you said but don't like that it could very well be true.

3 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Which is why I don’t expect coming into this season a huge implementation of  evolution on offense other than guys being more familiarized with the sets. Also, why I think this will be a 9 win team at max because with such limited expansion on the offensive end the QB we have can only do so much. Just my opinion. 

13 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

8 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

We need an icon for agree with what you said but don't like that it could very well be true.

Yes.

Archived