Null

WFE12

2019 4* S/WR Jashawn Sheffield Commits to AU!!!

Bird, have you seen enough film to have an impression on Jashawn? I watched some film but Most of it was offensive stuff. Off the top, I think his height and athleticism strike me. He has the frame to put on some weight and he will need to. Hope he ends up on the defensive side. It's important to have an elite safety. 

27 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Bird, have you seen enough film to have an impression on Jashawn? I watched some film but Most of it was offensive stuff. Off the top, I think his height and athleticism strike me. He has the frame to put on some weight and he will need to. Hope he ends up on the defensive side. It's important to have an elite safety. 

He's only 10 lbs shy of Stephen Roberts (if his recruiting profile weight is accurate- quite possibly already heavier) and Roberts ended up being one of the most sure tacklers on the team. You're right, he's got the frame. 

We might be looking at a Tuberville era-like secondary in a couple years.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

About time and welcome to the family :wareagle::wareagle::wareagle::wareagle:

1 hour ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Like you said, most if it is offensive stuff.  I agree that his frame will be an asset.

War Eagle welcome to the family.

On 6/24/2018 at 11:13 AM, boisnumber1 said:

That's how you do a commitment video. Excellent.

Absolutely!   He's an impressive young man.

• Like 1