2019 4* CB Jaylin Simpson Commits to AU!!! (4/30/18)

WFE12

On 4/14/2018 at 11:39 AM, Mikey said:

Of course not. Need you even ask? Grimes landing a top recruit for AU doesn't go with the narrative we've been asked to believe. If this one signs with AU it will be "because some other coach stepped in and saved the day."  Book it! :)

Coach Grimes is just getting started! I guess when he brings in 3 or 4 more solid recruits then maybe the old coach will get a tad of credit!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

tumblr_mpl7n6QUxi1qjjfboo1_400.gif

That’s one of those things you can watch for a really, really long time, get nothing done, and still feel pretty good about yourself. It’s the simple things in life man

• Haha 2

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wolfy.gif

• Love 3
  • Haha 3

Great work for a Monday. CB is a position of need and Simpson was an early target. Need one more for the class, but I like the length and athleticism so far.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

That’s one of those things you can watch for a really, really long time, get nothing done, and still feel pretty good about yourself. It’s the simple things in life man

bird is very simple

2 hours ago, jared52 said:

Your daddy, apparently.

I was wondering when someone would make this response.

1 hour ago, AidiAU said:

How are there not more excited comments about this?! 

Woooo hooo!!!! WDE and welcome to the family!!!

People are awaiting the big kaboom.

4 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

People are awaiting the big kaboom.

Oh I am too, but am celebrating what’s hopefully the start to an ausome week! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Welcome aboard to the best SEC program and best defensive staff. You will accomplish great things at Auburn!!!

WDE!!

Schools recruiting Jaylin Simpson day of commitment

Jaylin Simpson committed to Auburn on Monday as had been forecasted over the weekend. It was as close to a sure thing as there is in recruiting. That didn’t stop a few other SEC foes from making last-minute stabs.

South Carolina and Florida coaches — who undoubtedly heard about a potential Auburn commitment upcoming — made their way Monday to Frederica Academy in St. Simons Island, Ga., to try to do some final convincing. That can be a tough thing for high school prospects to deal with, but Simpson still committed to Auburn.

He quickly began recruiting for the Tigers himself.

Here are some other uncommitted 2019 prospects who I’ve seen or heard from who reacted positively to Simpson’s Auburn pledge.

• LB Owen Pappoe
  • ATH Jashawn Sheffield
  • DL Curtis Fann
  • OL Keiondre Jones

Edited by ellitor
Put link in title
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Angry 1

16 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wolfy.gif

Exactly how I feel! Big get and hopefully the start of some dominos falling our way!

• Love 1

51 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Exactly how I feel! Big get and hopefully the start of some dominos falling our way!

Gonna need for you to PLEASE knock on wood!!! lol 

jack.gif