Softball vs. Ole Miss

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Draper chops it back to the pitcher to end the top 5th.   lead off double and she is left stranded.  1-1

4 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Not sure I agree with pinch hitting with a slapper with a runner in scoring position. 

She stepped on the plate and was called put for box violation.

1st pitch swinging and Rivera lines one DEEP to right and its GONE.  That one got out of the park in a hurry.    Tigers lead 3-1.  

Dowell strikes out looking to end the top 6th.     Auburn gets a 3-1 lead off the 2 run homer to right by Alyssa Rivera.  

Carlson sets down ole miss in quick fashion in the 6th.     Snow, Perry and Podany coming up.

Perry pops it up to the left side, shortstop going back and makes the catch right on the foul line.   2 outs.   Podany up.

Podany chopper to short, throw not in time.     runner on 1st and bnack to the top of the order.  Draper chops to the left side throw BARELY in time and ends the inning.    Auburn leads 3-1 after 6 complete.

Just now, WarTiger said:

Podany chopper to short, throw not in time.     runner on 1st and bnack to the top of the order.  Draper chops to the left side throw BARELY in time and ends the inning.    Auburn leads 3-1 after 6 complete.

I thought Draper was safe.  I'd like to see a super slow replay. 

Streaming is turning out to be a waste of money at my home....can't keep it connected more than a minute or so before it drops off....Is that local or other people having that problem? 

roller to the circle.  2 outs.      How is ole miss allowed to have those sharks in the dugout?  Props were deemed illegal equipment and banned from the dugouts several years ago.   

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Streaming is turning out to be a waste of money at my home....can't keep it connected more than a minute or so before it drops off....Is that local or other people having that problem? 

Must be local. My laptop was jumpy tonight so I'm watching on the iPhone. 

13 minutes ago, around4ever said:

I thought Draper was safe.  I'd like to see a super slow replay. 

That was the third homer call by that ump.  I thought McCrackin safe on her steal attempt.  I mean she slid and had stopped moving before the girl tagged her. Also, the girl on first when Perry caught that liner was clearly out by two feet. I wonder if gets his check when they don't win the game? Draper was unquestionably safe; and he started to call her safe, and changed it.

1 minute ago, OlderWhiskey said:

That was the third homer call by that ump.  I thought McCrackin safe on her steal attempt.  I mean she slid and had stopped moving before the girl tagged her.&nbsp to call her safe, and changed it.; Also, the girl on first when Perry caught that liner was clearly out by two feet. I wonder if gets his check when they don't win the game? Draper was unquestionably safe; and he started to call her safe, and changed it.

Perry never touched the base when she caught the liner.  She landed behind the base and it wasn't close. 

Archived