Null



WFE12

What Gus said about Second Scrimmage

Recommended Posts





Anders Carlson's new nickname is baby GOAT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gus’ face lit up talking about the kicking game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bad News....Kaleb Kim went down with an injury and had to be helped off. Severity is unknown. Now I'm really worried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Bad News....Kaleb Kim went down with an injury and had to be helped off. Severity is unknown. Now I'm really worried.

Well eff. Is it time to fire our S&C coach?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

Well eff. Is it time to fire our S&C coach?

Well Gus claims we have one of the best s&c programs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Bad News....Kaleb Kim went down with an injury and had to be helped off. Severity is unknown. Now I'm really worried.

top_gun.gif?1464843930

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

Anders Carlson's new nickname is baby GOAT.

i like big foot better...........lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When we get whipped on the line of scrimmage because of strength and not because of poor technique or assignment then I will worry about the S&C program.  Violent sport played by guys 200-300 pounds running at very high speeds at full contact injuries are going to happen.  

Who reported Kim went down today?  Gus didn’t mention it only mentioned Kim and Tucker Brown got the reps today

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, corchjay said:

When we get whipped on the line of scrimmage because of strength and not because of poor technique or assignment then I will worry about the S&C program.  Violent sport played by guys 200-300 pounds running at very high speeds at full contact injuries are going to happen.  

Who reported Kim went down today?  Gus didn’t mention it only mentioned Kim and Tucker Brown got the reps today

Marcello, I believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, corchjay said:

When we get whipped on the line of scrimmage because of strength and not because of poor technique or assignment then I will worry about the S&C program.  Violent sport played by guys 200-300 pounds running at very high speeds at full contact injuries are going to happen.  

Who reported Kim went down today?  Gus didn’t mention it only mentioned Kim and Tucker Brown got the reps today

  • Junior center Kaleb Kim went down with an injury and had to be helped off the field, a source told SEC Country. The severity is unknown at this time. Even if it’s not a long-term one, Auburn doesn’t have a completely healthy center with Nick Brahms‘ ankle injury and Tucker Brown‘s foot issue.

Justin Ferguson of sec country reported 

And of course Gus didn't mention it.

Link

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank God it is only spring. so d9es this mean moving s9me9ne over to the center position for the rest of spring practice? what was the plan for the A day game before Kim's injury. hope hes back on his feet quickly and that it wasn't anything of substance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now's my chance!!!!!!!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly don't know what to think of Russell. On one hand, you don't beat both NC participants by double digits (in a span of three weeks, no less) with a poor S&C program. On the other hand...well...are we gonna be able to field an O-line? I'd like to think that most of these guys will be back by August. Hope PTB can bring us some decent news soon...

Oh and this has been a really, REALLY bad flu season.

Edited by AUwent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am trying to figure out how is this the Strength coach fault? Could it possibly be freak accidents? Could it possibly be our d-line is whipping them up front causing these  injuries? Guys getting tied up or folding in the trenches? I am willing to believe that before blaming the strength coach. Blame the strength coach when guys don’t match up on the field against opponents or crazy tired after a quarter of football.

  • Like 6
  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DAG said:

I am trying to figure out how is this the Strength coach fault? Could it possibly be freak accidents? Could it possibly be our d-line is whipping them up front causing these  injuries? Guys getting tied up or folding in the trenches? I am willing to believe that before blaming the strength coach. Blame the strength coach when guys don’t match up on the field against opponents or crazy tired after a quarter of football.

If that's the case, we're gonna have one heckuva D-line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

Any news other than the injuries?  

Heard Whitlow had another long TD run!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AUwent said:

If that's the case, we're gonna have one heckuva D-line.

That's regardless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FullBloodedTiger91 said:

Heard Whitlow had another long TD run!

Really?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So how long before we extend the offer to him?

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Really?!

Yup. It’s happened each scrimmage so far.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now