What Gus said about Second Scrimmage

WFE12

Bad News....Kaleb Kim went down with an injury and had to be helped off. Severity is unknown. Now I'm really worried.

11 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Bad News....Kaleb Kim went down with an injury and had to be helped off. Severity is unknown. Now I'm really worried.

Well eff. Is it time to fire our S&C coach?

9 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

Well eff. Is it time to fire our S&C coach?

Well Gus claims we have one of the best s&c programs.

23 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

top_gun.gif?1464843930

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

Anders Carlson's new nickname is baby GOAT.

i like big foot better...........lol

When we get whipped on the line of scrimmage because of strength and not because of poor technique or assignment then I will worry about the S&C program.  Violent sport played by guys 200-300 pounds running at very high speeds at full contact injuries are going to happen.  

Who reported Kim went down today?  Gus didn’t mention it only mentioned Kim and Tucker Brown got the reps today

4 minutes ago, corchjay said:

When we get whipped on the line of scrimmage because of strength and not because of poor technique or assignment then I will worry about the S&C program.  Violent sport played by guys 200-300 pounds running at very high speeds at full contact injuries are going to happen.  

Who reported Kim went down today?  Gus didn’t mention it only mentioned Kim and Tucker Brown got the reps today

Marcello, I believe.

7 minutes ago, corchjay said:

• Junior center Kaleb Kim went down with an injury and had to be helped off the field, a source told SEC Country. The severity is unknown at this time. Even if it’s not a long-term one, Auburn doesn’t have a completely healthy center with Nick Brahms‘ ankle injury and Tucker Brown‘s foot issue.

Justin Ferguson of sec country reported 

And of course Gus didn't mention it.

Link

thank God it is only spring. so d9es this mean moving s9me9ne over to the center position for the rest of spring practice? what was the plan for the A day game before Kim's injury. hope hes back on his feet quickly and that it wasn't anything of substance.

I honestly don't know what to think of Russell. On one hand, you don't beat both NC participants by double digits (in a span of three weeks, no less) with a poor S&C program. On the other hand...well...are we gonna be able to field an O-line? I'd like to think that most of these guys will be back by August. Hope PTB can bring us some decent news soon...

Oh and this has been a really, REALLY bad flu season.

I am trying to figure out how is this the Strength coach fault? Could it possibly be freak accidents? Could it possibly be our d-line is whipping them up front causing these  injuries? Guys getting tied up or folding in the trenches? I am willing to believe that before blaming the strength coach. Blame the strength coach when guys don’t match up on the field against opponents or crazy tired after a quarter of football.

21 minutes ago, DAG said:

I am trying to figure out how is this the Strength coach fault? Could it possibly be freak accidents? Could it possibly be our d-line is whipping them up front causing these  injuries? Guys getting tied up or folding in the trenches? I am willing to believe that before blaming the strength coach. Blame the strength coach when guys don’t match up on the field against opponents or crazy tired after a quarter of football.

If that's the case, we're gonna have one heckuva D-line.

1 hour ago, AUwent said:

If that's the case, we're gonna have one heckuva D-line.

That's regardless.

4 minutes ago, FullBloodedTiger91 said:

Heard Whitlow had another long TD run!

Really?!

Archived