Kaleb Kim injures Ankle

lionheartkc

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

MUHHHHHHHHH MAN!!!!!!!!!! that last line is the most truthful sentence ever uttered on this board!!! I love it tiger!! I want this post framed for the AU fam hall of fame! lol

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, Tiger said:

giphy.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAH ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!! take all my likes!!!! ALL OF THEM I SAY!!!!! The Dude def abides!!!  This takes the sting away of all these injuries a little with gems like these!!! lol.

23 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!! take all my likes!!!! ALL OF THEM I SAY!!!!! The Dude def abides!!!  This takes the sting away of all these injuries a little with gems like these!!! lol.

Lol same here. Such a classic -- I just re-watched it a few weeks ago and it never gets old. 

She's not my special lady, I'm just helping her conceive, man!

14 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Lol same here. Such a classic -- I just re-watched it a few weeks ago and it never gets old. 

This is exactly where this thread needed to go to get our minds off all these injuries and be a ray of sunshine!!!! YOU DA GOAT FOR THAT TIGER!!!! lol. 

man.gif

24 minutes ago, Tiger said:

9 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

This is exactly where this thread needed to go to get our minds off all these injuries and be a ray of sunshine!!!! YOU DA GOAT FOR THAT TIGER!!!! lol. 

man.gif

Nice marmot.

We do have guys dropping like flies. It is a major concern of mine. Hopefully guys will step up. At least there is a lot of time to get ready before the season begins.

Archived