Captions?

RunInRed

A few from our social media comments ...

• Hey Cam, can they make those pants into a vest? You know asking for a friend
  • When you realize Gus is a pretty big guy....
  • Gus: I can’t tell if your going for a jog or getting ready to fly a plane into the Bermuda Triangle
  • Gus: All that money and that's what you wear?
  • Is that jacket a smedium?
  • “You were, and are, an amazing athlete,  so don’t take this the wrong way, but do you even know what in the hell you are wearing?”
  • I’ll flatbill, if you’ll sweater vest!
  • So, about Chosen’s scholarship ...

On 3/31/2018 at 7:32 PM, RunInRed said:

WDE 

818E1829-1108-470D-B578-2055B76D0212.jpeg

Are you freak’in serious. Huddle House has a 3 egg omelette. Well I can’t have that......

No caption, but I just love that Cam comes back to AU (and brings his son!). I truly love that he and Gus are close. 

Caption: Is that “Cam Juice “ in that sippee cup, and can I have a slurp? I mean for my new grand baby of course!

1 hour ago, toddc said:

Caption: Is that “Cam Juice “ in that sippee cup, and can I have a slurp? I mean for my new grand baby of course!

Oh a classic...

22 hours ago, AidiAU said:

No caption, but I just love that Cam comes back to AU (and brings his son!). I truly love that he and Gus are close. 

I do to.  I will never forget hearing it all over JOX when he declared for the draft from all the radio hosts on all the shows and all the Bama fans that would call in "he will never steep foot in Auburn again"   Heard that over and over again about how he just used us and didn't care a thing about Auburn.  To bad none of them are man enough to admit they were wrong on that one.

1 hour ago, AUfan_UAgrad said:

I do to.  I will never forget hearing it all over JOX when he declared for the draft from all the radio hosts on all the shows and all the Bama fans that would call in "he will never steep foot in Auburn again"   Heard that over and over again about how he just used us and didn't care a thing about Auburn.  To bad none of them are man enough to admit they were wrong on that one.

Right?!? And he came back to get his degree, which I respect so flipping much. 

On 4/1/2018 at 9:19 AM, RunInRed said:

Gus: All that money and that's what you wear?

Cam Response: All that new money and you haven't won a game since?

Archived