Calvin Ashley

NorthGATiger

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Ability of Tarzan, play like Jane. 

I remember similar comments being said about blue-chippers Lee Tilley and Leon Hart...and look how they turned out!

I don't like this combo at all of skill positions being ready to win at an elite level right now but OL looking like it is in a "rebuilding" year :(

At least our front 7 should be nasty which will take some pressure off of our brand new secondary.

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

I don't like this combo at all of skill positions being ready to win at an elite level right now but OL looking like it is in a "rebuilding" year :(

At least our front 7 should be nasty which will take some pressure off of our brand new secondary.

Yep that Washington game should be a hoot.

The defense has to win that game. We've known that for a while. That's going to be a low scoring game, and the defense has to make 2-3 scores hold up.

2 hours ago, mcgufcm said:

The defense has to win that game. We've known that for a while. That's going to be a low scoring game, and the defense has to make 2-3 scores hold up.

Our secondary is gonna get some work in that game. Let's hope the communication is there.

The best thing that can mask an inexperienced, young secondary is tremendous play from the front seven . I am ready to see our LB play get to the next level.

14 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Do you mind eloborating.  You can PM me if needed.  I am just curious by what you mean.  

IMG_0623.GIF

14 hours ago, bigbird said:

Our secondary is gonna get some work in that game. Let's hope the communication is there.

Related image

On 4/4/2018 at 9:44 AM, atl-tiger said:

I watched the documentary The Blind Side.  Its possible to turn a big, soft teddy bear into a future NFL linemen.  Theres still hope for Ashley.

I'm from the Memphis area and actually went to church with all the Tuohy's. That whole story of her teaching him football and toughness is a bunch of hogwash. It was WAY played up. Michael has actually talked about it in interviews and the fact that he's teased about something that was made for Hollywood.

1 minute ago, AUTigerTime said:

I'm from the Memphis area and actually went to church with all the Tuohy's. That whole story of her teaching him football and toughness is a bunch of hogwash. It was WAY played up. Michael has actually talked about it in interviews and the fact that he's teased about something that was made for Hollywood.

The real Tuohy's seem cool. I follow mom and son on Twitter. 

3 minutes ago, AUTigerTime said:

Unless there is another documentary I’m not aware of. Blindside was not a documentary at all. I also read the book. The Touys endorsed the book. 

6 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

The real Tuohy's seem cool. I follow mom and son on Twitter. 

She's a bit of an attention seeker (big on boasting), but otherwise they're fine enough people. Michael will still show up on the holidays on occasion, so they still seem pretty close, so they seem genuine in that aspect.

48 minutes ago, AUTigerTime said:

Not to start a political conversation, but Hollywood *loves* a good white savior story. 

1 hour ago, alexava said:

Unless there is another documentary I’m not aware of. Blindside was not a documentary at all. I also read the book. The Touys endorsed the book. 

Lol it was a joke guys, sorry should have used the sarcasm font.  I'm well aware Sandra Bullock and Tim McGraw didn't raise Michael Oher.

11 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

Lol it was a joke guys, sorry should have used the sarcasm font.  I'm well aware Sandra Bullock and Tim McGraw didn't raise Michael Oher.

Having Sandra Bullock as a stepmom would be... problematic... for me. 

2 hours ago, AUTigerTime said:

Oh sure next you’ll be telling me that the mom and kid are not actually better football coaches than Hugh Freeze. 

On 4/9/2018 at 3:24 PM, McLoofus said:

You and every other red-blooded American male.

On 4/9/2018 at 3:40 PM, ertrader said:

Oh sure next you’ll be telling me that the mom and kid are not actually better football coaches than Hugh Freeze. 

Well... they didn't get run out of Ole Miss...

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 3:24 PM, McLoofus said:

Really? I mean yeah in her "Speed" and "Time to Kill" days sure, but now? Eh, pretty but not insanely drop dead gorgeous. Salma Hayek however . . .

Just now, lca408 said:

Salma Hayek however . . .

That woman has found the freakin' fountain of youth. I swear she hasn't changed in 20 years.

Archived