2018 NR Walk-On C Gabe Brinson commits

WFE12

12 hours ago, Mikey said:

Why? Are Virginia people inherently smarter than the rest of us? :)

I don’t know about smarter but Virginia is know for Lovers!

18 hours ago, Mikey said:

Since I am originally from Virginia I am just going to assume that it is true.  Nothing like patting yourself on the back. LOL

That deserves a beer.:beer2:

23 hours ago, Mikey said:

Well with the state of Alabama being 49th in the nation in education, and Miss 50th, 

anybody has got to be better than us. But no it does not mean that Virginians are smarter than us, but I would say there 

is a better than even chance of it. 

On 4/4/2018 at 7:06 PM, Roos said:

Well he is from Virginia so he should have the smarts to call the assignments, if Grimes will slap him around a little bit and make him mean as a junk yard 

dog we may have a prize here. 

He is from NOVA...which is much better than Western VA or Southern VA academically...and football wise also.

There's some good talent up here.  Auburn would do well to check out the Richmond, Tidewater, and NOVA regions

1 hour ago, Mid Atlantic Tiger said:

Yes Mikey, we are.  Especially those of us that had the opportunity to leave Alabama FOR Virginia...;)

The welcome signs say Alabama the Beautiful but Virginia is one of most beautiful states I've ever seen. You made a good choice in my opinion. 

20 minutes ago, gr82be said:

The welcome signs say Alabama the Beautiful but Virginia is one of most beautiful states I've ever seen. You made a good choice in my opinion. 

West, by god, Virginia

5 hours ago, Mid Atlantic Tiger said:

Yes Mikey, we are.  Especially those of us that had the opportunity to leave Alabama FOR Virginia...;)

"Us Alabamians is just as smart as anybody"~~~George Wallace, circa 1964

nice pickup. Other SEC teams are bringing on walk on players so I see nothing to be panicking over. He will do fine and will learn the system quickly. Likely number 4 or 5 on depth chart in the beginning. If he can bring it and wow the coaches, then we have a solid back up center.

After I made this post, I went back and watched his highlight film. I bet he eats pancakes everyday for breakfast. I bit of a flashback of Michael Oher from Ole Miss. Not saying he is the next Michael Oher whatsoever. He looks like he has a mean streak with untapped potential and that is what you want in a center.

My home state of North Carolina has some smart folks! Some dumb ones as well just fewer than Mississippi!

Archived