Softball vs. Tennessee

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a shot! Senior leadership.  Way to go Courtney.  Let's hit another and go home. 

Keep telling myself Dowell is due to yard one soon. 

Ooh that was a friendly strike call. 

Two in a row. Damn. 

Podany strikes out swinging.    But, Auburn gets a run with the solo home run from Courtney Shea and we are tied 1-1 going to top 8th.

How big is the plate?  Looks like Glavine and Maddux out there with those corners. 

Auburn gets out of it without anymore damage but Auburn trails 2-1 going to the bottom 8th.   Fornis, Taylon Snow and McCrackin due up.   Let's get 2 and end this thing.

As much as she has struggled, I would prefer Draper be up here.  Let's go Bree, get on base here

Taylon Snow pokes it through the right side.   1 out, runner on 1st for Casey McCrackin.

Did something happen to Draper?  I know she was pulled for a pinch hitter but then the PH bunted.  Draper could have done that and is much better in CF. 

McCrackin pops it up in foul territory to the 1st base side, caught by the 2nd baseman.  2 outs.   Alyssa Rivera up. 

Rivera slow roller to short, throw in time and that's the game.   Auburn falls 2-1 in 8 innings.

scored one run.....boy the offense is just really in bad shape .......nicely pitched game by Carlson but pitchers not getting any help...some poor fielding allowed the first run....team not in sync.

Archived