Baseball vs Arkansas Game 1

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

who is our pitcher for tomorrow? What about the hogs if anyone knows? Can anyone tell me how I can either hear or watch the games if not on the SEC channel? I feel lost trying to figure out what is going on.  I appreciate this folks!

espn3.com should work for you

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too much to say about tonight.  

Now we have to pull out 2 games in a row. Tough.

I hope DD is up to the challenge tomorrow.

Good grief. Arkansas wins on a bloop home run in the fourth inning. If I’m Mize I’m mad as crap. “Come in guys I hold the number one offense in the SEC to 2 runs and you can’t give me more than one run?” 

Hopefully these hard hit balls by ya start falling tomorrow. Davis Daniel pitching tomorrow night. I always feel good with Mize but Daniel has been pretty solid this year. 

5 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

who is our pitcher for tomorrow? What about the hogs if anyone knows? Can anyone tell me how I can either hear or watch the games if not on the SEC channel? I feel lost trying to figure out what is going on.  I appreciate this folks!

Tune it in tomorrow doc. We appreciate you. Daniel should start tomorrow. another good one. WDE  

Still contend Auburn is a regional quality team who won't make a regional just because of the insane competition in the conference.  Would love crow, but 14-15 conference wins seems unlikely, especially when you can't give your ace run support.  Maybe 12 wins and a deep tourney run can sneak us in.

That said, I'm not as discouraged about the offensive performance tonight as I was the past two weeks.  Auburn hitters absolutely centered up balls three times with runners in scoring position that just found gloves, two on insanely good plays.  It beats the weak waves at balls out of the zone seen the past two weeks.  Hopefully it's a sign the offensive slump is over.

11 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

Not too much to say about tonight.  

Now we have to pull out 2 games in a row. Tough.

I hope DD is up to the challenge tomorrow.

I’d take a game at this point. 

We showed we can hit SEC pitching last night, Arky just made some really good defensive plays when we needed a ball to drop. If Daniel can give us a good outing tonight, I like our chances. Really hope we don’t go into that shell that seems to have been so often the case after Friday night. These guys have flat out got to play better in the clutch 

Archived