Baseball vs Arkansas Game 1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AUGoo said:

Anthony with drive to RCF.  Hog CF saves another run.

That kid has saved about 4 runs with his play at CF. 

we've managed 6 hits but scattered....and some superior defensive plays by the pigs are the difference...

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

we've managed 6 hits but scattered....and some superior defensive plays by the pigs are the difference...

#5 team in the country for a reason other than their 56 homers. 

Mize did all you could expect of him....like Carlson.....pitching their hearts out and not getting hitting support .     

who is our hitting coach? This is getting old with not being able to hit. Is the pitching that good against us or are we just not a very good hitting team. A team that tries hard but just cannot hit SEC pitching. I hate to be so negative, but it is what it is.

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Mize did all you could expect of him....like Carlson.....pitching their hearts out and not getting hitting support .     

yep. rather us be on the upside but gotta love a good 2-1 baseball game. " good pitching always beats good hitting"

Is the game over?

8 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

who is our hitting coach? This is getting old with not being able to hit. Is the pitching that good against us or are we just not a very good hitting team. A team that tries hard but just cannot hit SEC pitching. I hate to be so negative, but it is what it is.

Gabe Gross in his first season teaching a lineup who already has more homers than all of last season, is hitting 20 points BA better, slugging better, and incorporating 4 newbies after losing their best hitter last season.

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

Is the game over?

nope..one more at bat...

who is our pitcher for tomorrow? What about the hogs if anyone knows? Can anyone tell me how I can either hear or watch the games if not on the SEC channel? I feel lost trying to figure out what is going on.  I appreciate this folks!

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

who is our pitcher for tomorrow? What about the hogs if anyone knows? Can anyone tell me how I can either hear or watch the games if not on the SEC channel? I feel lost trying to figure out what is going on.  I appreciate this folks!

http://www.auburntigers.com/collegesportslive/index.html?media=574387

Archived