Softball vs. Tennessee - game 2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game pushed back again, with a start time now of 2:45.   

Lineup:

Taylon Snow
McCrackin
Shea
Tannon Snow
Rivera
Veach
Dowell
Podany
Draper

Martin pitching

I hope we can get 2-3 runs early in the game. Curious to see if the hitting will be contagious with a few early runs. We don't score until after the 5th. I imagine a light crowd with rain and Aday going on.  

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

I don't agree with taking Draper out of the leadoff. 

Reality is, the player at the top of the order is only guaranteed to lead off an inning ONE time in a game.  Putting her in the 9 spot may take a little pressure off of her to have to make something happen.   I'm ok with this and I'm thrilled with it if it helps us score some runs. 

Started yet?  ESPN2 still has bama-florida....gators pounding Osorio today....up 6-1

I like Draper leading off when she gets on base. She is below .200 OBP since SEC play started. Taylon is a good replacement at the top to get on base for Casey, Shea, and Rivera. Draper can flip lineup back over

Just now, AU64 said:

Started yet?  ESPN2 still has bama-florida....gators pounding Osorio today....up 6-1

Rain delay. 

I'm still irritated they moved the start time of this game to begin with.  They should have left this game at a 5PM start.  Now, we have to keep up with softball and football and both are on campus.  I realize it was moved to accommodate tv but still don't like it.

2 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

I'm still irritated they moved the start time of this game to begin with.  They should have left this game at a 5PM start.  Now, we have to keep up with softball and football and both are on campus.  I realize it was moved to accommodate tv but still don't like it.

And try to keep up with The Masters. 

6 minutes ago, around4ever said:

And try to keep up with The Masters. 

:puke:  Hockey for me.  :big:

Martin sets them down in order in the 1st.    Taylon Snow, McCrackin and Shea coming up.  Let's get some runs early here.

basehit by tennessee, announcers are saying a run scores, but she was out of the box and called out immediately but the home plate umpire. The out at 2nd that was called didn't technically happen because play was already dead and over.

Nothing for tenneseee in the 3rd.   Auburn coming to bat.  Dowell, Podany and Draper.

Archived