Softball vs. Tennessee - game 2

Dowell flies to left, caught  just shy of the warning track near the foul line.   1 out.  Podany up.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Draper loops one to left, diving attempt and the left fielder makes the catch to end the 3rd.   Still scoreless.

3 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

Draper loops one to left, diving attempt and the left fielder makes the catch to end the 3rd.   Still scoreless.

That ball was trapped.  Bad call by the ump. 

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

That ball was trapped.  Bad call by the ump. 

I tend to agree.  Looked like she used her glove to hold it against the ground to "complete" the catch.    Dean definitely wasn't happy about it, that's for sure.

Martin sets them down in order again.    Top of the order due up for Auburn:  Taylon Snow, McCrackin and Shea.    Let's get some runs here Tigers

Taylon Snow grounder up the middle... backhanded stop at 2nd but throw not in time.   McCrackin up.

Tannon Snow hit by a pitch.   1 out for Alyssa Rivera.     Bree Fronis will pinch run for Snow. 

I've been watching A-Day and Masters on split screen on the TV and softball on my phone.  I moved A-Day to the phone and put softball on TV. 

Fornis takes off for 2nd and throw is wide and not caught.  Fornis had the base stolen easily anyway, but throw gets away and goes into shallow center and Fornis takes 3rd.   1 out still for Rivera.

Just now, around4ever said:

I've been watching A-Day and Masters on split screen on the TV and softball on my phone.  I moved A-Day to the phone and put softball on TV. 

Softball on the 65" tv, Flyers Hockey on the 32" tv and A-Day streaming on the PC. :)

Rivera grounds back to the pitcher.  2 outs.  Fornis stays at 3rd.    Kendall Veach coming up.

Veach strikes out swinging to end the inning.   But, Auburn gets 2 on the 2 run home run by Casey McCrackin and leads 2-0

I have Sling, so it won't allow multiple streams on ESPN based channels. Watching ADay since it will move quickly. 

Martin sets them down in order again.      Dowell, Podany and Draper coming up in the bottom 5th.

Draper chops it back to the pitcher.  Back to the top of the order.   Taylon Snow up with 2 outs and runner on 3rd. 

Archived