A-Day thread

WarTiger

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to hear that theres a larger audience willing to blame the S&C. I dont care if it has nothing to do with it, there is some reason this team keeps having substantial injuries every season 

7 minutes ago, around4ever said:

WTH?   What have we been doing for the last 6 weeks? 

this performance matches up with how the offense has been described in practices....piss poor 

we're gonna need these freshman receivers to carry the passing game. Screens wont be nearly as effective, no Kyle Davis, NCM probably wont be used for the 14th straight season, just gotta hope the speed demons will come through 

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Glad to hear that theres a larger audience willing to blame the S&C. I dont care if it has nothing to do with it, there is some reason this team keeps having substantial injuries every season 

Bigger stronger athletes with higher mechanism injuries. Happening everywhere not just us. But we do seem snakebit this Spring i agree. 

3 minutes ago, Pedaler said:

I'm not convinced we could complete a pass even if there were no defense on the field at all

Eg: 7 on 7. Terrible 

5 minutes ago, corchjay said:

I’m checking out.  The rain from last nights guy I think I’ll go out and watch the grass grow.  

Good plan. I think I’ll join you. Glad the young guys get to play some but this day would probably have been better served just having a closed scrimmage. Yikes. 

This is what I expected. Knew the defense would tear them up but the drops from wr's is not. I knew not to get too big on Malik because he still has much to work on. It's still spring and we have a very long way to go. We also have one healthy center and other injuries. I'm not panicking. 

Archived