2019 3* C Jakai Clark Decommitted from AU (Update 9/3/18 )

WFE12

37 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I'm confident that the guys on staff would not be too broken up over replacing the guy who's been widely reported to have a foot out the door for a couple seasons now was replaced with the guy who's been loading uga's backfield with 5* guys and sending them to the NFL in the first round. 

Horton's a Gus guy. He's not a Chip guy or an anyone else guy. I'm sure they all like him just fine but these are professionals who want to win. 

Hell no. All is great. Don't need to change a thing. Tim doing a wonderful job. Even helping out with the DB depth. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Hell no. All is great. Don't need to change a thing. Tim doing a wonderful job. Even helping out with the DB depth. 

So the Barrett thing is true? Wow. 

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Rumblings that DB's moving to DB.

Not rumors. There was a public tweet he was with the DBs during warm ups Saturday.

18 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Not rumors. There was a public tweet he was with the DBs during warm ups Saturday.

Ok. The first I heard of it was a thread in the main football forum that made it sound rumor-y, and nobody responded with any first-hand knowledge. Somebody posted the tweet somewhere a couple hours after I posted. 

Best of luck to him. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...