Baseball at Arkansas Game 3

We are the absolute unluckiest team in the world this weekend. There is no way in the world that would ever happen more than once out of 1,000 ground balls up the middle the ball bouncing PERFECTLY into left to give him a double instead of a seeing eye single. We are the unluckiest team in the world. I swear this annoys the crap out of me.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pigs starting to get to Burns......couple hard hit balls....and first run scores on a double to left.

Auburn snakebit in the 4th as a ball hitting the second base bag and an infield single lead to two runs scored so far in B4.  Auburn leads 4-2.

Dang....throwing error on infield bouncer and arky runner scores  cutting AU's lead to two....

And Burns ends the inning with another K.....three for the inning....but pigs score 2 runs .....

I swear this is scripted. We score our runs and now look like we’re just trying to hang on. KEEP ATTACKING! Nine strikeouts today already!!!!! Come ON guys, just CALM DOWN! I know it’s so much harder than it looks to play this dern game but it’s like you can see it coming. Might need a few more runs to seal this one today and it’s like we are just trying to hang on. Meanwhile, Venter continues to struggle heavily. Can’t hit SEC pitching. 0 for 9 on the weekend.

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I swear this is scripted. We score our runs and now look like we’re just trying to hang on. KEEP ATTACKING! Nine strikeouts today already!!!!! Come ON guys, just CALM DOWN! I know it’s so much harder than it looks to play this dern game but it’s like you can see it coming. Might need a few more runs to seal this one today and it’s like we are just trying to hang on. Meanwhile, Venter continues to struggle heavily. Can’t hit SEC pitching. 0 for 9 on the weekend.

Take your own advice, dude ;D.  It's all good for now!  You can't go full "OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF" until Arky wins by the one run the umps took off the board with a solo homer in the bottom of the 9th.

I am so over arkmart-sponsored refs and that tobacco spitting outfielder doofus. I can't imagine how the team feels. They need to get on with it and not let this game get away from them just to prove something to themselves.

4 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Take your own advice, dude ;D.  It's all good for now!  You can't go full "OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF" until Arky wins by the one run the umps took off the board with a solo homer in the bottom of the 9th.

You can bet they won't hesitate to call it a home run.

6 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

I AM TRIGGERED WITH RAGE AND EMOTION!!!!!!! 

Todd Walker been calling Anthony "Martin" all damn day too.  Like dude, you made 15 million lifetime in the MLB...maybe time for you to retire into obscurity.

I’m so excited about the future of Tanner Burns. This freshman is pitching really well. That’s 6 innings and one earned run against a power SEC offense. Really well done. 

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

Yeah and now they're claiming the tobacco spitter didn't deek on the Estes homer.......

Who ya gonna believe ...what they tell you......or your "lying eyes"   .....:)

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I’m so excited about the future of Tanner Burns. This freshman is pitching really well. That’s 6 innings and one earned run against a power SEC offense. Really well done. 

I was just thinking the same thing. Now if the coaches could just get DD stabilized it would be awesome.

Just now, AU64 said:

Still want a few more runs to extend the lead and put a 2-seamer right in the guy's hip

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Still want a few more runs to extend the lead and put a 2-seamer right in the guy's hip

I vote for that. 

Just now, tigerbrotha12 said:

We’ve gone pretty stagnant. I’m thinking we will need pitching more than anything to hang on. 

A girl can still dream.....;D

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

I'm beginning to think Venter is a problem at first......doesn't seem to be a natural at that position.

Has been a liability at the plate this weekend as well. 

Throwing error allows base runner and then a base hit and all of a sudden the pigs have the leading run at the plate with one out....

Archived