Wiley to enter his name into the Draft

WFE12

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what to do with my hands.

17 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I don't know what to do with my hands.

Press them together and ask God to help Wiley stay eligible and healthy through the end of next season.

Only thing I can see here is Mustapha doesn't want to share the load anywhere. From trying to leave ASAP to extending his college stay by an extra year by transferring I have no idea what's going on. Maybe the FBI stuff turned him off or something, I don't know. But damn we are going to have a hole in our roster until Danjel comes back. 

Definitely disappointed in Mustapha's decision. I really, really enjoyed watching him play at AU.

Just now, Tiger said:

Only thing I can see here is Mustapha doesn't want to share the load anywhere. From trying to leave ASAP to extending his college stay by an extra year by transferring I have no idea what's going on. Maybe the FBI stuff turned him off or something, I don't know. But damn we are going to have a hole in our roster until Danjel comes back. 

Definitely disappointed in Mustapha's decision. I really, really enjoyed watching him play at AU.

Link please.  We dont allow rumors here.  

Just now, WarTiger said:

Link please.  We dont allow rumors here.  

Was commenting on a post above mine buuuut:

I suppose this means a redshirt for Akingbola if he reclassifies. 

Woohoo! :party:

This makes me happier than a cat in a flower bed!

2 hours ago, War to the Eagle said:

Heron transferring, per sources. Having trouble post link to ESPN article...sorry.

Article stated that he wants to play near his Mom, since she fell and was injured last year.

4 hours ago, AUDub said:

I suppose this means a redshirt for Akingbola if he reclassifies. 

Maybe.... but Wiley and Spencer are neither one, (or have not been) able to play 30+ minutes per game player...fouls and whatever.....so need someone along with them now that Murray is gone.....could be McLemore but have heard no word on his rehab and what to expect from him....and when...

14 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Maybe.... but Wiley and Spencer are neither one, (or have not been) able to play 30+ minutes per game player...fouls and whatever.....so need someone along with them now that Murray is gone.....could be McLemore but have heard no word on his rehab and what to expect from him....and when... 

Last I heard, Anfernee is ahead of schedule. Chuma can pull minutes at 5 and Danjel at 4 if need be.

Archived