Let's try this again - Why the F.B.I. Raid Is Perilous for Michael Cohen — and Trump

AUDub

RNC fundraiser resigns after report of $1.6 million Playmate payoff

GOP fundraiser Elliott Broidy has stepped down as Republican National Committee deputy finance chair, according to three people familiar with the matter.

The departure followed reports on Friday afternoon that in 2017, President Donald Trump’s attorney Michael Cohen had negotiated a $1.6 million payment on Broidy’s behalf to a Playboy Playmate who said that Broidy had impregnated her.....

Read the full article at: 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/13/rnc-deputy-finance-chair-broidy-resigns-522867

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael Cohen is Sean Hannity's fixer. That's a trip. 

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Wait....is the $1.6M payment that was talked about in regards to Hannity or is this something different?

That was for client #2, Elliot Broidy. Trump is client #1. We now know Hannity is #3. Cohen's attorneys didn't want it publicly disclosed. 

13 minutes ago, AUDub said:

That was for client #2, Elliot Broidy. Trump is client #1. We now know Hannity is #3. Cohen's attorneys didn't want it publicly disclosed. 

Got it.  So the question becomes, how can Hannity be taken seriously by anyone?!  He's been out there railing against the investigation into Cohen.  Now we know why.  Your move, Fox.

46 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Also of note....this story is nowhere to found on Fox News TV right now.

Shocking. <_<

Now I'll have to inform some of my family of this.  Otherwise they'll never know. :-\

26 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Also of note....this story is nowhere to found on Fox News TV right now.

If anything happens at all, it'll be Hannity quietly taking a vacay.

1 hour ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Should've hired Gordon. Get Gordon! Get it Done!

I would have suggested Alexander Shunnarah.

4 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Wait....is the $1.6M payment that was talked about in regards to Hannity or is this something different?

No according to Hannity no monies paid never retained as attorney.........Wont pretend to be an attorney, not sure asking an attorney about law is equal to attorney client agreement, however it may be possible.......

5 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

No according to Hannity no monies paid never retained as attorney.........Wont pretend to be an attorney, not sure asking an attorney about law is equal to attorney client agreement, however it may be possible.......

True. It's entirely possible for Hannity's communications with Cohen to be privileged even if Hannity didn't formally retain hin, But the way Hannity is approaching it is extremely stupid.

Archived