GwillMac6

Desean Murray to transfer or go pro

5 hours ago, Tiger said:

Ok we get it, Baylor is pissed we took their QB. 

Dang baptist................................ crap I'm a baptist what the heck am I saying

• Haha 3

They are not taking the fact that we stole their star QB very well are they?:dunno:

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Dang baptist................................ crap I'm a baptist what the heck am I saying

You’d make a better catholic. 

12 hours ago, alexava said:

Humm well I do some volunteer work at St. Mary Margret catholic church.....let me think about that.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, alexava said:

Or whiskey-palian....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Kam Martin wishes them well!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't see how another year at a place like WKU helps his pro stock.

But at least this puts to rest the idea that something is wrong within the program. IMO this makes it clear that he was worried about his playing time moving forward

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Tiger said:

But at least this puts to rest the idea that something is wrong within the program. IMO this makes it clear that he was worried about his playing time moving forward

yep....but still wish he was coming back....had the rebounder's attitude that most of our guys have lacked.  Wish him well...

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, AU64 said:

yep....but still wish he was coming back....had the rebounder's attitude that most of our guys have lacked.  Wish him well...

Yup, agreed. His hard nosed, junkyard dog, never quit style was paramount to the team being SEC champions. I loved seeing him fight for rebounds at his size.

Edited by Tiger
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

Strange move unless Bruce took him aside and said, "Thanks for helping deliver the goods this year, Desean, but ya might wanna kick the tires on somewhere else for your last year of eligibility, because your minutes are gonna take a fierce hit next season."  Hard to believe that convo could have taken place with Desean's production, but I just don't see any other plausible explanation for him transferring to Western Kentucky.

16 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

Strange move unless Bruce took him aside and said, "Thanks for helping deliver the goods this year, Desean, but ya might wanna kick the tires on somewhere else for your last year of eligibility, because your minutes are gonna take a fierce hit next season."  Hard to believe that convo could have taken place with Desean's production, but I just don't see any other plausible explanation for him transferring to Western Kentucky.

Yeah, agree 100%. I don't know what else it could be.

1 hour ago, tigeraddikt said:

I doubt that of BP......but perhaps Murray thought he had better options for playing time.....Baylor for example.....and for some reason it did not work out.   I can't imagine that BP would think the team would be better off without him...though maybe there were issues?    but no reason to think that.  Sounds to me like a big plan that did not come to pass. 

• Like 1

Western Kentucky....sounds like he wanted to get back to dominating the competition. Understandable. Hope his attitude  toward rebounding and just giving your stuck with the young guys