That's Smarts

AUld fAUx@

On 7/12/2018 at 10:30 AM, augolf1716 said:

What is "Professional Flight" ..........................pilot?????

There is a bird joke here, I know it.  It has become a liberal arts degree For 2018, prior to that it has been a business degree. There have been several football players who have been in the department. Kris Frost comes to mind. I know at least this summer Nick Brahms has also been spotted out at the airport. The flying workload, mixed with practice and classes is an enormous task. Yet it is one of the best programs in the country and is only going to get stronger.

2 hours ago, tigerwings said:

There is a bird joke here, I know it.  It has become a liberal arts degree For 2018, prior to that it has been a business degree. There have been several football players who have been in the department. Kris Frost comes to mind. I know at least this summer Nick Brahms has also been spotted out at the airport. The flying workload, mixed with practice and classes is an enormous task. Yet it is one of the best programs in the country and is only going to get stronger.

Cool.

Remind me. Dr. Leath has a history in the field?

On 7/12/2018 at 10:30 AM, augolf1716 said:

What is "Professional Flight" ..........................pilot?????

Yes it is, and then there is this:

Delta, The Delta Air Lines Foundation and the Jacobson Family Foundation contributed a combined $6.2 million to support programs at Auburn University.

The contribution will allow more than 300 students each year to study aviation and professional flight management at the university in a state-of-the-art facility, dubbed the Delta Air Lines Aviation Education Building. The grant will also help endow professorships, a monthly speaker series and build a flight simulator, ensuring Auburn students have the educational resources they need to become the next leaders in aviation.

https://news.delta.com/auburn-university-delta-partnering-advance-aviation-education

Archived