Livy Schiele not on roster

After reading a rumor on another site, I checked the roster, and she is no longer listed.  ???  She was one of the top two recruits I wanted to see.

Don't  recall ever hearing her name but I don't keep up with recruiting.....just the ones playing at any given time.  

But checked on line and she had some serious creds and hard to think she could not contribute here.  wonder what....:dunno:

Supposedly she asked permission to speak to other programs about transferring, and it seems she got her wish. I think there is probably more to this story than is currently being told. Disappointing because I was really excited to see her in the lineup. She was a great hitter in HS. 

Just now, AU64 said:

Don't  recall ever hearing her name but I don't keep up with recruiting.....just the ones playing at any given time.  

But checked on line and she had some serious creds and hard to think she could not contribute here.  wonder what....:dunno:

She tore her ACL in the fall and was redshirting.

37 minutes ago, boomstick said:

She tore her ACL in the fall and was redshirting.

Sorry to hear that....see she is from Calif......gone back home or what?   One of Coach Meyer's recruits so maybe that had something to do with it too. 

27 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Sorry to hear that....see she is from Calif......gone back home or what?   One of Coach Meyer's recruits so maybe that had something to do with it too. 

Yeah, not really sure. Could be a combo of all those things. Wish her the best but hate she isn’t staying. 

• 3 weeks later...

I find it hilarious that Al.com finds space to post this last night but no time to write a story about the Alabama baseball loss.  I’m sorry she left Auburn, but one story about it was enough for me.

Archived