Baseball vs. Mississippi State - Game 3

5 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Don;t agree with this...teams all over the conference are playing with freshmen and JuCos and if I recall, this was supposed to be a very good recruiting class.....this team has seemed to go in reverse as the season has gone along...just lost their spirit somewhere.

You can disagree if you want but I think the obvious answer is...it might be a shocker here but...they have BETTER freshman and JuCo talent

And it was a very good recruiting class, as three of the freshman are contributing to the starting lineup, two in the top 4 of the order.

But I’ll stop replying to messages like these because I’m annoyed altogether at the piling on the past three weeks on the team and don’t want it to come across as annoyance at you.  The end all/be all of it is: this team currently can’t hit . Let’s just see if minor improvement can be made from now to the end of the year

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

7 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

You can disagree if you want but I think the obvious answer is...it might be a shocker here but...they have BETTER freshman and JuCo talent

And it was a very good recruiting class, as three of the freshman are contributing to the starting lineup, two in the top 4 of the order.

But I’ll stop replying to messages like these because I’m annoyed altogether at the piling on the past three weeks on the team and don’t want it to come across as annoyance at you.  The end all/be all of it is: this team currently can’t hit . Let’s just see if minor improvement can be made from now to the end of the year

I think it's a combination. There may be some lag in talent...but this team is in a slump for various reasons.

So glad for these young men to break out like they have. Maybe what the old doctor ordered to heal this slump!  WDE!

Archived