Chick-fil-A’s Creepy Infiltration of New York City

Auburn85

9 hours ago, Grumps said:

I don't think that supporting the Biblical definition of the family unit is condemning everything that is not that.

It is when you sponsor groups that proactively seek to legally condemn everything that is not, such as the Family Research Council and Marriage and Family Foundation.

As for this quote:

I pray God's mercy on our generation that has such a prideful, arrogant attitude to think that we have the audacity to define what marriage is about.

I'm guessing you don't get the hypocrisy here. He can hide behind his favorite book all he wants, but he and the groups that CFA donates are the ones going to great efforts to define what marriage is about. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quoting from the article: New York has taken to Chick-fil-A. One of the Manhattan locations estimates that it sells a sandwich every six seconds, ..."

There you have it in a nutshell. Writer to the contrary, New Yorkers like Chick-fil-A and who can blame them? Chick-fil-A leaves the competition in the dust. Their stores are always the cleanest, most efficient and have the most friendly, professional employees of any fast food place.

I don't care one way or the other about their religious preferences or practices. If there's an option and I've decided to settle for fast food, Chick-fil-A gets my money every time.

16 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Quoting from the article: New York has taken to Chick-fil-A. One of the Manhattan locations estimates that it sells a sandwich every six seconds, ..."

There you have it in a nutshell. Writer to the contrary, New Yorkers like Chick-fil-A and who can blame them? Chick-fil-A leaves the competition in the dust. Their stores are always the cleanest, most efficient and have the most friendly, professional employees of any fast food place.

I don't care one way or the other about their religious preferences or practices. If there's an option and I've decided to settle for fast food, Chick-fil-A gets my money every time.

Not that you're seeking any form of approval from me, but this is a stance I can respect, lol. 

As for New Yorkers liking it, absolutely. Cheap, fast, convenient, delicious, consistent? Not to mention the tourists who came from other countries and find CFA just as unique as anything else American, or who just came to see the sights and aren't really interested in getting out of their comfort zone to do it? Of course. 

As for other New Yorkers hating it, absolutely. Corporate, generic, mass produced, conservative? Not to mention the tourists who didn't come to see or eat things that they can see or eat at home? Of course. 

That's the beauty of larger metros/populations. Diverse people and opinions. 

On 4/17/2018 at 5:06 PM, Auburn85 said:

I like them. I don't have them very often, but when I do, I enjoy them. I don't eat a lot of spicy food, but their spicy chicken is just right for me.

As far as biscuits, I like them too.  I enjoy their chicken biscuit. However, I eat the biscuit and chicken filet seperately. Weird yes, but how I roll.

that is when i put jelly on the biscuit.

7 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

BREAKING: The author was somebody that went there on a Sunday looking to get a Chicken Sandwich, some Waffles Fries, and a lemonade. 

My daughter had a friend over saturday night. her dad got off work sunday and came to pick her up. he told her as she was getting her stuff together the rest of the family was out so the two of them were to go eat before they went home. She wanted Chik fila. he was trying to talk her into something else. when she stepped out of the room i told him i could help him with the argument if he so wanted. He didn't realize it was closed. The argument got easier.

Archived