Null



ellitor

2019 3* CB Cordale Flott COMMITS TO AU!!! (4/17/18)

Recommended Posts

I think Woodson is going to show out on the recruiting trail. I'm 85% sure about it.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




23 minutes ago, tinman said:

Because they're 18 year old kids.

I know, you’re correct. Just had to ask. I raised 3 sons all over 18 now. Still though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m going to give this my best shot. *Takes deep breath, rubs hands together, pauses for effect*...... 50/50

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So if he's sitting at a table with 100 caps on it then 85 of them are Auburn caps. Looks like he'd have a tough time not picking up an Auburn cap. :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, fredst said:

I’m going to give this my best shot. *Takes deep breath, rubs hands together, pauses for effect*...... 50/50

tumblr_inline_n1mdpxflxq1qgp297.gif

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

When does 100% mean 85%? When you are a teenager.

Age doesn't matter in recruiting. A good number of staffs aren't always 100% committed to the recruit til they sign either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Age doesn't matter in recruiting. A good number of staffs aren't always 100% committed to the recruit til they sign either.

Dang ellitor. Must you always take a statement at face value? :poke: You must not have any teenage children.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SumterAubie said:

Dang ellitor. Must you always take a statement at face value? :poke: You must not have any teenage children.

 

e.gif

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

 

e.gif

At least @McLoofus is higher on that list. Good news for @SumterAubie. Of course, now this means I’m moving up 🤔......

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SumterAubie said:

Dang ellitor. Must you always take a statement at face value? :poke: You must not have any teenage children.

I*'m just tired of kids getting most of the flack when it's a 2 way street w/ the coaches too.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, fredst said:

At least @McLoofus is higher on that list. Good news for @SumterAubie. Of course, now this means I’m moving up 🤔......

Mr Fred, You and loofy know yall are muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh main bro's in here! My wolfpack if you will! lol.

 

er.gif

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fredst said:

At least @McLoofus is higher on that list. Good news for @SumterAubie. Of course, now this means I’m moving up 🤔......

We're all stupid idiots. Chris Jericho joke for the non wrestling fans on the board.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Holy crap, this thread has gotten awesome! MOM, I GOT INVITED TO A WOLF PACK

Image result for wolf pack gif

It is the excitement surrounding goober brown getting another recruit!!!! It is like double the excitement of any other coach when they land a recruit! lol. Full disclosure. I have no clue if Goober Brown was the lead or secondary on this BUT THIS IS THE NARRATIVE I WANTED TO CRAFT! WAR DAMN CORDALE FLOTT!!! All name team already.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I*'m just tired of kids getting most of the flack when it's a 2 way street w/ the coaches too.

Leave the coaches alone

giphy.gif

Edited by ellitor
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

It is the excitement surrounding goober brown getting another recruit!!!! It is like double the excitement of any other coach when they land a recruit! lol. Full disclosure. I have no clue if Goober Brown was the lead or secondary on this BUT THIS IS THE NARRATIVE I WANTED TO CRAFT! WAR DAMN CORDALE FLOTT!!! All name team already.

I'm'a start calling him Goober Miyagi. Nephew to JB Miyagi, brother from another mother to T-yagi.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, McLoofus said:

I'm'a start calling him Goober Miyagi. Nephew to JB Miyagi, brother from another mother to T-yagi.

hahahahaahah I frackin love this so much!!! great call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

It is the excitement surrounding goober brown getting another recruit!!!! It is like double the excitement of any other coach when they land a recruit! lol. Full disclosure. I have no clue if Goober Brown was the lead or secondary on this BUT THIS IS THE NARRATIVE I WANTED TO CRAFT! WAR DAMN CORDALE FLOTT!!! All name team already.

Steele & Woodson FWIW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Mr Fred, You and loofy know yall are muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh main bro's in here! My wolfpack if you will! lol.

 

er.gif

Sorry bruh but there is only 1 Wolfpac that matters 

IMG_0627.GIF

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

 

100 is the new 85. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gr82be said:

100 is the new 85. 

#gopackGO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this kid really that high on the coaches board or are we just trying to get an in-state DB after losing Christian Williams? 

In 2019, we will have 10 DB’s (11 if we get Jaylin Simpson. They include...  Jamel Dean, Javarius Davis, Malcolm Askew, Traivon Leonard, Christian Tutt, Roger McCreary, John Broussard, Jayvaughn Myers, & Noah Igbinoghene (and now Cordale Flott). We have the quantity, but we need better quality.

It’s too early in the recruiting process to be settling for low 3* DB’s. This kid jumped at the opportunity to commit, so I think we could have waited on his commitment later in the process if we couldn’t get a higher rated DB.

Edited by CameronCrazy
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now