Baseball vs uat Game 1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the media attention and talk about Casey Mize this week is very bad baseball mojo. I knew something would come back to bite Auburn. Happens every time.

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

All the media attention and talk about Casey Mize this week is very bad baseball mojo. I knew something would come back to bite Auburn. Happens every time.

Eh, he's been getting accolades for most of the year.  I dont count it as very bad baseball mojo.  More like "typical Auburn athletics mojo"

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

Eh, he's been getting accolades for most of the year.  I dont count it as very bad baseball mojo.  More like "typical Auburn athletics mojo"

It has been for some time that’s for sure.

66 pitchers already....not gonna make it very deep tonight no matter what happens here it seems...

If this game ends poorly chalk it up to typical Auburn Baseball. We haven’t won a series here since 2004.

Let’s get some runs for Casey AU!!!

1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

It was bigger this week because he was touted as the #1 pick. He was really in the media non-stop this week. 

Timely pick-off....Mize laboring a bit and having a hard time throwing strikes were he wanted them.

1 minute ago, autigeremt said:

Let’s get some runs for Casey AU!!!

Please.  Lord knows he's picked up their slack enough.  Time to return the favor.

• WarTiger changed the title to Baseball vs uat Game 1

drag bunt ? come on guys.....

but well done by Holland 

Bases loaded.....chance to put AU back in the lead......base hit would be nice about now....and Wright comes through to knock in two....first pitch hitting

And Julien nails it for a 3 run homer and AU lead is up to 7-3....

Archived