Baseball vs uat Game 3

Alright, time to get greedy.  I want a sweep.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sure was liking the youngster in LF. We'll miss his glove and range out there. I hope Davis can get us some hits to compensate for the lost defense.

The "West is tough" talking point can't be beat to death enough.  Regardless of this game tonight, the top of the west will have a 10-8 conference record, the second to last team in the West will have an 8-10 record.  SEC West baseball makes SEC West football look like a cakewalk division

Looking forward to this Mitchell start.  Love how he made them look at the Capital City Classic last year

• WarTiger changed the title to Baseball vs uat Game 3

Wright with the throw behind the runner to pick off the guy at first.  Way to bail out your RF guys.  To the 2nd

That error put about another 10 pitches into Andrew's arm unfortunately.   Guessing Butch has Mitchell/Coker/Greenhill in mind.  Wouldn't mind a Mitchell/Daniel/Anderson/Coker/Greenhill though.  Either way lets get some runs to where it's a comfortable transition

Yikes, control an issue early and not good when AU needs innings eaters.  Walk.  1st and 2nd and 1 out.  Mitchell's misses aren't close either.

Archived