Baseball vs uat Game 3

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pitching change again for UAT.  Evidently they want to give the whole bullpen a taste of getting brutalized by Auburn hitters.  I'm a fan of the move to be honest

1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Pitching change again for UAT.  Evidently they want to give the whole bullpen a taste of getting brutalized by Auburn hitters.  I'm a fan of the move to be honest

I thought bammer was supposed to have a pretty good bullpen. Apparently not this weekend.

I prefer to refer to the weekend at this point by the score of the series, not the score of the game.  In that case, Auburn leads 31-5 

DP ends the inning as runner forced out at 2nd and Williams out by a mile trying to go home.  Think Coach Gross has a restaurant coupon that expires before midnight and wants to be able to use it

15 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I wouldn't miss a minute of this game. 

I'm still bummed about last season's series with bammer. This is such sweet revenge.

It sure is! Takes the bad taste out of the mouths of Auburn fans and alumni that has been there for a whole year.

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

I'm invested in the double digit score thing.....

They'll get 10.  I'm more invested in seeing if Holland stealing up 7-0 was accident or a message being sent from Gross.  Trying to think if UAT did something similar last year up big to warrant this.  Regardless, it's the rival so I'm all for it either way.

Archived