Baseball vs uat Game 3

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

They'll get 10.  I'm more invested in seeing if Holland stealing up 7-0 was accident or a message being sent from Gross.  Trying to think if UAT did something similar last year up big to warrant this.  Regardless, it's the rival so I'm all for it either way.

I'm pretty sure the bammers were obnoxious last season. I'm enjoying their dialed-down arrogance this time around. It may break out before all is said and done tonight but so far they've been hindered by incompetence.

Coker pulled after a third of an inning, 4 R, 2 ER (other 2 get charged to Mitchell).  I'd call him broken, but risk being statistic'ed to death into the fact he's actually Cy Young...

Coker was killed. Terrible outing.

Just now, PUB78 said:

Coker was killed. Terrible outing.

He's just been overmatched in SEC play when its not a situational appearance.

2 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Coker pulled after a third of an inning, 4 R, 2 ER (other 2 get charged to Mitchell).  I'd call him broken, but risk being statistic'ed to death into the fact he's actually Cy Young...

He was fabulous when Auburn was down 2 pitchers but he was on the verge of being overworked. Since then he's been struggling. Not sure if he's recovered yet. 

Archived