Gus is the best AU HC since.....Gene Chizik.....

AUIH1

Let any of us know if you need help with your assignment today for class tomorrow. I'm posting it here for others so they can see what your are working on.

aucolor.jpg

11 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Let any of us know if you need help with your assignment today for class tomorrow. I'm posting it here for others so they can see what your are working on.

aucolor.jpg

LOL  Thumbs up.  Prove me wrong.

wde

20 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

Just some Gus love from me.  Opposing opinions are always welcome.

wde

Nay, Gus is the best Auburn since...Ever.  I specifically liked how he handled UGA and Bama, last year. Keep paying it forward.

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Nay, Gus is the best Auburn since...Ever.  I specifically liked how he handled UGA and Bama, last year. Keep paying it forward.

Damn, I love a true believer:jossun:.  How could have I had missed that:jossun:?  I must do better and will try to in the future:hellyeah:.  I hear you!

wde

Isn’t one “I hate Gus thread” enough? It can be ongoing with a target date to get it up to one hundred pages by the first kick off. Geez

AUIH1, we get it.  You no like Gus.  Noted.  We don't need a weekly reaffirmation of his status with you.  Let us know if it changes and post a thread then.

Archived